Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What's happenin'

Some outsiders might look at my life and think I am pretty boring....or perhaps insane to teach in the summer months, too. I teach summer school in June and teach Kindergarteners in July. I do have a week off here and a week off there, but no, I don't have (or I should say, I don't take) the "three months off" that society thinks we get.

The funny thing is that I am happy, I haven't been this happy and content in years. I really enjoy teaching! True, it is challenging and there are no two days that are the same and sometimes we deal with crabby parents, but still, I love it! I can't imagine doing anything else.

Perhaps what people say about getting older really is true, that you just become more comfortable with the world and your place in it.

I'm sure it will sound dorky, but what can I say? Life is good! :)

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome Amy! I am so glad to hear that from you! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Love it! Great post!

    Life IS good!

    CAT

    ReplyDelete