Thursday, June 13, 2013

Pinterest

I am probably the last person on the planet to have recently discovered Pinterest....but it's amazing!! Clearly, I'm not telling you something, you don't already know...but WOWZA!!! I love it!!

Thanks to Pinterest we had a new art lesson today! :)

First we watched a You Tube video as the artist illustrated how to make Zendalas. Check out this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=C4Nlz4XMxcs

What is a Zendala? It is a cross between the Mandala and Zentangle styles of drawing.

My students loved this activity! Plus they felt very adult getting to use black sharpies! :)


3 comments:

  1. Pinterest is the hottest thing out there Amy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started using Pinterest about 18 months ago. I was addicted for awhile! Now, I only randomly check it--maybe I overdid it at first. I have found so much cool stuff on there. You should take the Pinterest CCU class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am taking Pinterest 101 right and hopefully if enough people signed up I will be taking Pinterest 201, too. It's amazing how many great ideas are on there! I have found stuff for school, home, gardening, organizing....it's endless....and yes I am spending way to much time on it at the moment! :)

    ReplyDelete